According to art. 13 par.1 and par.2 of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation or GDPR), I inform that:
- 1. The administrator of personal data is NOV-WELD Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter NOV-WELD) with registered office in
Miszewko, ul. Słoneczna 9,
80-297 Banino, POLAND
e-mail address: .
- Personal data will be processed in order to:
- conclusion and performance of the contract in the scope of services provided by NOV-WELD (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- NOV-WELD conducting analytical activities in the field of service optimization, sales service processes and after-sales service, including complaints, which is a legitimate interest of NOV-WELD (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the GDPR),
- archiving, to secure information in case of legal need to prove facts, which is a legitimate interest of NOV-WELD (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- establishing, investigating or defending against claims, which is a legitimate interest of NOV-WELD (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- customer satisfaction surveys, which is the legitimate interest of NOV-WELD (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- providing customers with feedback about services provided by NOV-WELD to other clients as references, which constitutes a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- offering customers products and services directly, including matching them in terms of their needs through profiling, which is a legitimate interest of NOV-WELD (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- Personal data will be kept for the period specified in law or as long as they are necessary for the purpose of processing.
- You have the right to:
- access your data and receive a copy,
- correct your data,
- delete data,
- limitations of data processing,
- object to the processing of data, including processing for direct marketing purposes,
- data transfer,
- submit a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or other competent supervisory authority) in the event of data being processed unlawfully,
- withdrawal of consent to data processing - withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal.
- For additional information related to the protection of personal data in NOV-WELD, and in order to exercise your rights set out in point 4, please contact based on the data contained in point 1.